If you are like me and you can’t really take care of real plants but want to add a touch of nature at home, here are some decor ideas that you can try using artificial plants. They don’t need to be taken care of and don’t need sunlight so you can put them anywhere you like.
You can buy these artificial plants online like shopee.ph or if you’re going to Divisoria, you can find them there also. Landmark has them too and they have a lot of varieties you can choose from. Daiso has artificial potted plants that you can check out too. Landmark and Daiso also have cute pots you can use to put in your chosen plants and flowers.
You can place these potted plants anywhere like in your room, the kitchen or the bathroom to add a touch of green to the place.
This is an inexpensive and easy way to incorporate plants into your home decor. You can also mix and match varieties of plants and flowers and you can easily replace them too to give a new look to your room.
Below are some ideas you can use to decorate your home with artificial plants and flowers.
- Iron Minimalist Vase
2) Metal Rack Ceramic Plant Pot
3) Indoor Hexagon Planter Pots
4) Hanging Pant Decor
5) Creative Glass Wall Hanging Vase
6) Hanging Lamp
7) Pocket Stackable Planter Pots
8) Succulent Flower Pot
9) Hanging Plant Basket
10) Mini Trolley Cart Plant Pot
11) Metal Flower Pot With Stand
12) 3D Artificial Plant Frame Wall Decor
13) Wooden Wall Hanging Ornament
14) Plant Grid Wall Panel
15) Geometric Glass Plant Decor
16) Plant Pots With Bamboo Stand